When you either call, enter or receive a visit from our consultants, you can be sure that they know what they are talking about. We have a broad subject area which means that we have specialists in each of the areas. One of the most important jobs our consultants do is follow-up after the implementation has been completed. That is why our consulting services are very much in demand.
Installation includes installation and setup for new customers of the program on the customer’s computer. In addition, there is often a need for help to get data from any system that is replaced. We have extensive experience with SQL bases, various networks, terminal server solutions, printers, monitors, etc. In connection with installation, it is important to set up secure systems and routines for backup. We either work with the hardware supplier that the customer has or connect the customer to one of our many partners in hardware
Upgrades to new versions in the Visma and Huldt & Lillevik systems. New versions of Visma come approx. once a year, while new versions of the payroll systems depend on the authorities’ regulations, which experience has shown requires 2-3 version updates a year, as well as always at the turn of the year. Help with the upgrade ensures a smooth start immediately after the new version is added. This means the following:
Entering a new version, converting data and setup at each workplace
- Adding our new updated menus, screenshots and reports. This requires help with the upgrade and that you have an assistance agreement.
- Review of current news in the new version. Check the backup (this is important as too many people think they have a copy without having it).
- General review of the hardware, RAM, disk space, cleaning and so on. There will often also be time to review your own smaller topics that the customer wants
In-house training is training specially adapted for a company either in the company’s premises or in our course premises. Such training may include:
- General training in connection with new installation
- Training of new employees.
- Training in new subject areas and functions in the program.
- Training in using the system more efficiently.
- Training in various adaptations of the system.
We provide various types of advice such as suggestions for routines, solutions and flow in the company and so on. This applies to the subject areas of finance, logistics, CRM and payroll. Our experience benefits our customers and creates security in daily operations