Everyone can send and receive electronic invoices
Create the invoice basis in your financial system and send out the invoice via AutoInvoice. If you also register the organization number of your customers and suppliers, AutoInvoice will check for you whether the customer can receive the invoice electronically or not. The system then sends the invoice in the preferred way to your customer or supplier, based on the type of information registered on the selected organization number.
- Send e-invoices to public bodies and other companies that can receive electronically
- Email the invoice to your corporate customers
- Print, package and send the invoice on paper at a low cost
- Send an e-invoice directly in the online bank to your private customers or via VIPPS
- Send invoice by e-mail to your private customers
- Receive electronic invoices directly in your Visma receiver system
- Interpret PDF invoices and send them directly to your Visma recipient system
- Scan and interpret paper invoices and send them directly into your Visma receiving system
If the recipient is registered to receive electronically, Visma.net AutoInvoice will send the invoice as EHF directly into the financial system. If the customer is not registered for electronic receipt, AutoInvoice will send the invoice by e-mail or letter post if there is no e-mail registered on the customer.
For complete pricelist, contact us in the form below.