This privacy statement was published on June 27, 2018.
In ØkonomiBistand, we are concerned with protecting and respecting privacy in accordance with the EU Privacy Regulation (2016/679) of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
We care about your privacy. This privacy statement deals with the personal information that the ØkonomiBIstand Group and its subsidiaries collect from you, through our interactions with you as a customer, through our products, through support and how we use this information. We offer a wide range of products and services, both in-house developed products and products from third parties. By personal information we mean information related to a natural person, such as addresses, e-mail, telephone number, etc. For more information contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies in the group covered by this privacy statement:
|Main company:||ØB Solutions AS||983949150|
|Subsidiary:||ØkonomiBistand Sør AS/CRM Insight||989953427|
|ØkonomiBistand Net AS||922020809|
|ØkonomiBistand Nord AS||991600353|
|EA System AB|
|Main company:||Økonomibistand Holding AS||924804386|
When do we collect personal information about you?
- When you use our products, products we resell and our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by telephone, in social media or via our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third party data collectors, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given the sources consent for them to share your personal information with others.
- We may collect personal information if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not exceeded by your privacy interests. Before the data is collected, we make an assessment to make sure that a mutual interest has been established between you and CRM Insight / ØkonomiBistand
Why do we collect and use personal information?
The personal information and information you send us are primarily stored to be able to handle the customer relationship between you and us. We collect and use this personal information mainly in our sales, marketing and customer service work. We also collect information about suppliers, partners, employees and people applying for jobs in one of our companies.
- In addition, the information is used to be able to deliver the right services to you as a customer. Such communication will be, for example; necessary upgrades and useful information regarding your solutions and our services. This can be to perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, important messages and the like.
- Your personal information enables us to sharpen our communication and service offerings to you as a customer. If you do not wish to receive such inquiries, you can make a reservation against this at any time.
- ØkonomiBistand also uses telephone, e-mail and SMS in addition to other digital communication channels for marketing and communication to our customers. Only employees in the ØkonomiBistand group have access to your personal information.
Our legal basis for collecting personal information
Collection of personal information based on consent
We collect consent electronically on personal information and we store the documentation related to the individual consent in our systems. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems
Collection of personal information based on contracts
We use personal information to fulfill our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collection of personal information based on legitimate interest
We may use personal information if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not exceed this interest. In order to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment is usually made that identifies a mutual interest between us and the individual. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We always inform individuals about their privacy rights and our purpose for collecting personal information.
What type of personal information is collected?
We collect the name, telephone number, position, role and e-mail address in addition to the name and contact information of the company you work for. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions that we have received from you in service-related communications and activities, such as meetings, telephone conversations, documents and emails. From the web pages we can collect IP addresses and actions performed on the page. If you are applying for a job with us, we collect the information you provide during the application process.
ØkonomiBistand does not collect and process special categories of personal information, such as unique identifiers and sensitive personal information.
How long do we keep personal information?
We store collected personal information for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the collection. At the same time, we assess the need to respond to requests from you or solve possible problems, comply with statutory requirements under current legislation and process statutory requirements / complaints. In addition, we take protection purposes into account.
This means that we can store your personal information for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal information we have collected is no longer required, we delete it securely. We may process the information for statistical purposes, but in such cases the information will be anonymised.
Rights to own personal information
- You have the following rights to your personal information:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
Right to ask us to correct personal information if it is inaccurate or outdated.
- If you are a customer or partner and have registered a profile on our Customer Center page, you have the opportunity to update this user profile.
- The right to request that personal information be deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to store such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to request that SuperOffice provide you with your personal information and, if possible, forward this information directly (in a transferable format) to another data controller when the processing is consent or contract-based.
- The right to request that further data processing be restricted if a dispute has arisen regarding the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data if the processing is based on legitimate interest and / or direct marketing.
All questions about privacy rights should be sent to email@example.com
The information is used to make the web pages work more efficiently, as well as to provide us with business and marketing information. We also collect information about the operating system, referring page, path through the website, ISP domain, etc. The purpose is to understand how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technology help us to tailor the website to your personal needs as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse.
Do we share your information with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent or exchange your information with third parties without your consent.
Third party service providers working on our behalf:
Use of subcontractors (data processors and sub-processors)
We may use subcontractors to process personal information on our behalf. In that case, we are responsible for ensuring that they undertake to comply with this privacy statement and applicable privacy laws by signing a data processing agreement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
ØkonomiBistand reserves the right to change this privacy statement at any time. The current version will always be available on our web pages. We encourage you to check the privacy statement from time to time to make sure you are happy with any changes. If we make changes that change your privacy practices significantly, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our web pages before the change takes effect.
The right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal information is processed, you can contact us in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still dissatisfied, you have the right to contact the national regulatory authorities directly for a decision. The supervisory authorities can be contacted at: